Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Birthday Celebration!

It's finally here, I'm 21! My birthday yesterday was great and I had great friends there to celebrate with me. The bar I went to was called Tula and it is such an amazing place. The first outfit I wore a white long sleeve shirt with a leopard jacket, jeans and black heels(not shown). The second outfit was my surprisingly not my birthday suit! I wore a black velvet one shoulder shirt and gold sequins shorts to add some sparkle. Here are some pictures of my night. Have a great Tuesday!

xo Aryelle
At 12am, my boyfriend took me to T.G.I.Fridays for my first drink!
My first drink was a pomegranate Margarita :)
Shirt & Jacket: Forever 21 | Ring: H&M

Later on that night, we went here to celebrate.
Top: Bebe | Necklace: Forever 21 | Shorts: Bebe | Rings: H&M

2 comments: