Saturday, December 17, 2011

Red Pants

Hi dolls!

I have been obsession with colored pants lately and red is hot right now. Red is very sexy and romantic! Pairing it with the right top and shoes, will have you turning heads! The most popular thing to wear red with is leopard or stripes because it gives the red a little bit more edge. If you're a little bit on the plain side, you can just do a solid color like gray, black, white or nude. There's a lot of styles in these red pants that are out. You can either go from leather to velvet! I paired my red pants with a black cardigan, striped shirt, and black booties.
Options: Bebe  ShopStyle

Celebrity looks:

My look:

I hope this has inspired you try the colored pants trend and not to be afraid of color in the winter. Have a great weekend!
xo Aryelle

Cardigan: H&M | Shirt: Club Monaco | Pants: H&M | Shoes, Bag & Ring: Forever 21

3 comments:

  1. I`m searching for a pair of red pants as well, these ones look amazing on you. I have to check H&M.xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm going to post some options

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice outfit ♥

    kisses
    www.the-fashion-bliss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete