Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Red Skirt

Hello!

I don't know about you, but it took me quite a long time to find a red skirt and I finally found one! If you have finally found that perfect red skirt and don't know what to wear it with, here are some tips:

From Day to Night:





I paired my skirt with a dark gray T-shirt, a black cardigan, black tights and black flats. My accessories are very simple so you can focus more on the skirt.

You can accessorize this skirt anyway you want to, just don't overwhelm the skirt with accessories. Just remember one rule, always take one off rather than put one on.

Here's are some red skirts that I have come across:
Forever 21  H&M  Topshop  Express

Have a great day!
xo Aryelle
Cardigan: H&M  Shirt: Forever 21 Skirt: Forever 21 Tights: Bebe

No comments:

Post a Comment